New Era Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era Alliance

We should make a clan...no, a family with the outlook of a clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To NEA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowyoshi022
Brother Shadowyoshi
Brother Shadowyoshi
Shadowyoshi022

Male Number of posts : 10
Hobbies : Reading, writing poetry (yes I\'m a poet, deviantart is Shadowyoshi022), Playing video games, Tons.
Humor : A lot...
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Welcome To NEA! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To NEA!   Welcome To NEA! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:13 am

Smile I welcome all who join this clan, and wish you see this place not as a clan, but as a family, and hope you have a great time here! I am one of the few founding brothers of NEA. And, like my signature says, I don't wish to be called Admin, Leader, Clan Leader, or anything along those lines, but rather, Brother Sy, Brother Yoshi, Brother Shadow, Shadow, anything that does NOT show me as the leader, I like to be equal with all, not above or below (Then again, no one wants to feel Lower...) So, gimme the best you got, like I said, this is more of a family then a clan, if you feel pressured, you don't have to train, you can just fool around, all items on, on any level, and let the games true meaning come out, remember, games were made as a form of entertainment, not competition, we just Choose to make it become competitive, and we can choose if we wish it not to be, just that, competitive. Anyway, I welcome you, and hope you have a great time here!
Send me a message, on Yahoo, or a AIM, Both ar Sphealy022
Back to top Go down
http://nea-clan.board-directory.com

Welcome To NEA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Era Alliance :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: